SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for an HK45c,what would be considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for an HK45c,what would be considered Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
a good/fair price for one?

Posts: 2307 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Between $600-$700, in excellent condition w/ two mags

Posts: 13814 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got $600 when I traded mine in. It was in excellent condition.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first one I bought was somewhere around nine hundred, I think. They were going for a little over a thousand new. The last one I bought was around five hundred, used. Nice LEM trigger, great shape.

I have several variants. The double action/single action isn't much to write home about (cruddy, heavy, gritty double action pull); the LEM trigger is great.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I can’t speak to the current unpleasantness pricing but generally around 600-750 these days.

Now if you come across a German production gun it will likely command a higher price.

Also you will find sellers with new / the or stock that still have them priced at the 1000+ that they originally commanded.

All that said, fantastic do anything gun.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7684 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The older ones have a flatter grip resembling the grip on the P2000. The newer production ones have a grip resembling the P30's. I believe the newer ones command a little more.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Full size HK45’s have the “Spider-Man” grip ala the P30.

The HK45 compacts all have the “P2000 grip”.

Posts: 7684 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why don't you put a want to buy ad in the classifieds here?

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
The classifieds are an option, thanks for the heads up..

Posts: 2307 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well you can’t have mine. Smile

posted Hide Post
I have 3 HK 45cs that I have picked up over the years. All are LEM With night sites. I bought them all slightly used for around $550 each prior to the current madness. I have seen one locally in CT for $650 in the last month Or so.

Posts: 34 | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never understood why the .45 had the great grip like the P30 and the .45c had the same grip as the P2000.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
No idea on current pricing. FYI after 45C production had fully switched to the US there was a release of German made guns that had more aggressive “stippling” on the front and backstraps. The sides were still P2000ish smooth though. No matter they’re fantastic guns.

My favorite carry 45 is my V4 with match trigger, E hammer, USPC control lever and the Gray Guns short reset kit.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'd say a used one would run $600-$650 or so, at least around here. There's a new one at one of my local stores for $799. It's a standard V1 DA/SA. I initially bought a DA/SA variant and didn't like it much. I shoot several DA/SA pistols and revolvers, including other HKs, but I couldn't get used to the HK45C DA trigger for some reason. I converted it to light LEM and love it now.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCfromNY:
I never understood why the .45 had the great grip like the P30 and the .45c had the same grip as the P2000.

It's because the P2000's thinner grips conceal carry better than the wider ones on the P30......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
And some of us weirdos prefer the P2000 grip. Smile

posted Hide Post
I like mine with the p2000 grip. Though I'm thinking of trading for a 1911. I have a USP so I wont miss HK altogether plus I dont carry it. I've seen them go for a bit too.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
I picked up one not too long ago. My take

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me this HK45C for my birthday several years ago. Got it from a family friend / co-worker of mine. She paid $900 for it, but that included 8 mags, DA/SA and light lem components and over 2k rounds.

It's a sweet shooter for sure!

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I too really like my HK45C. It's a keeper along with my HK USPc45!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post