SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320SC Medium or large modules
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320SC Medium or large modules Login/Join 
posted
I know the 320 sub compact has been discontinued however I would like to find a subcompact medium or large module to pair with my x compact. Does anyone make aftermarket ones? The only one I can find are small modules. OD green would b My first choice. Did Wilson combat ever make a subcompact module

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
AFAIK, there was no subcompact large module, they did make a medium, though. The SC "medium" modules are railed, while the "small" modules are not. If you can find one for a P250 it will fit your P320...that's what I ended up doing.

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
The 320 SC was discontinued? Where did you see/hear that? I'm currently in the market for one. I can't find any information on this using my google-fu.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jecaudill0513:
I know the 320 sub compact has been discontinued however I would like to find a subcompact medium or large module to pair with my x compact. Does anyone make aftermarket ones? The only one I can find are small modules. OD green would b My first choice. Did Wilson combat ever make a subcompact module

If you can get your hands on a SMALL SC grip module you might give it a feel. I thought the same way as you but couldn't find a medium or large to try so I bought the small. To me it felt more like medium compact grip module than the small grip that it is supposed to be. In fact I really like the feel of the small grip, especially with a compact mag & rubber spacer on the mag to blend to the shorter SC grip. (SC mag to carry & compact mag/ with X-grip for range use)

Posts: 67 | Registered: August 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't see the SC listed on their site. Sad.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke with sig direct they discontinued the 320sc due to 365 n 365xl popularity. The x compact is a great seat up just want a sc grip as a ankle carry back up.

posted Hide Post
As has been said, SIG never made a large SC grip module -- only small non-railed and medium railed.

AFAIK, Wilson has never made a subcompact 320 grip module.

I have two spares in small -- one FDE and one OD green. PM me if you're interested.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
As has been said, SIG never made a large SC grip module -- only small non-railed and medium railed.

AFAIK, Wilson has never made a subcompact 320 grip module.

I have two spares in small -- one FDE and one OD green. PM me if you're interested.

10 4 interested in OD green also looking for a 9mm gen two 12 round mag

posted Hide Post
New to forum send me a private message. Not real sure why I can’t find it

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jecaudill0513:
New to forum send me a private message. Not real sure why I can’t find it

Click on my username and then on "public profile." My e-mail is in there.

I don't see an e-mail in your profile. If you can put one in there, I'll PM you.

I have some mags to sell too, but they're 10-rounders, not 12. I live in one of "those" states.

posted Hide Post
Don't know if my last post was clear: There is no PM function on this forum. You need to use the e-mail that shows in the public profile. I don't see an e-mail in yours. Go ahead and e-mail me using the one in mine.