September 26, 2026, 06:58 AM
nra-life-memberP226 Complete Uppers in 9mm and 357 Sig - any deals?
Seeking where there might be a good deal on complete factory P226 upper with barrel for 9mm and a factory P226 upper with barrel for the 357 Sig.
I know OSAGE had a nice deal a few yeas ago on the MK25 complete uppers but that was then.
Any merchants dumping inventory (if that inventory even exists) anymore?
Appreciate any help. Not in a rush but I am looking.
September 26, 2026, 04:51 PM
SigSentryI would suggest ebay as I had luck with a p239 slide, barrel etc. but it appears the p226 is a different animal and not much seems like a deal. I saw a 22lr conversion for $600

. It seems a few sellers have acquired old stock from closed shops and occasionally there are best offer options.
Midwest has like one 9mm Legacy slide in stock. Good hunting.
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...wi/prod/1204211-01-rSeptember 27, 2026, 05:29 AM
nra-life-memberquote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Midwest has like one 9mm Legacy slide in stock. Good hunting.
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...wi/prod/1204211-01-r
Thank you, I'll have a look at them.