SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Show us your BHP
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show us your BHP Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
I have been carrying my BHP a lot lately, it's such a joy a carry. Slim and well balanced.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Don't have one, but you need to show the whole thing, unblocked. Razz

Anyway, looks like it's been customized some. Details?

Q

Posts: 26374 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Not usually a big engraving fan but I really like this.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
1973 C-series Hi-Power Sport. Internally, this survivor is in excellent condition. Externally it suffers from some light surface corrosion - most likely the result of lengthy storage in the zippered Browning pouch supplied with pistols of this vintage.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
My trio - all worked on by Don Williams at The Action Works:

No. 1 - FNH HP-SA .40 S&W converted to 9mm:

No. 2 - FNH HP-SA 9mm converted to .30 Luger:

My latest - a FM/FNH Detective:

One of these days, I'll take some better pics of them...

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I've been contemplating giving the MkII a makeover with some nicer sights, grips and a refinish. I already have a cylinder and slide action kit in it.

The other is a pretty original late 50's internal extractor model. I am leaving it be.

Posts: 158 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Not usually a big engraving fan but I really like this.

You're not the only one. Would love to find one that isn't so far north of $1K.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
All stock, except for grips and removal of mag disconnect (1972).

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:
My trio - all worked on by Don Williams at The Action Works:

No. 1 - FNH HP-SA .40 S&W converted to 9mm:

No. 2 - FNH HP-SA 9mm converted to .30 Luger:

My latest - a FM/FNH Detective:

One of these days, I'll take some better pics of them...

Damn. Impressive collection. All done perfectly. Love the grips on all 3. BHP was probably always my favorite handgun ever.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pics gents.

I’ve had 3 9mm BHP over the years and foolishly sold off 2. I noticed recently that Browning has paid the state of CA its annual tribute to keep 3 versions of the MkIII on the roster even though they are out of production. That’s a nice move by browning allowing us to be able to get one easily and legally imported. Once it drops off the roster it’s never getting back on of course. I think I will get at least one more in 2019.

Posts: 4760 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I love the bluing on that engraved model, I keep debating on getting mine refinished.

Unblocked pics Big Grin

Don also did the work on this one...

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I shot a friend's BHP once, way back in 2013. I'd never heard of a high power, the look was "weird" to me at the time, and the trigger threw me off; I definitely didn't appreciate what I was shooting, to say the least.

Beautiful pictures!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Early 70s T series FN with no import marks. NIB . Mags still in plastic. I also have a nice set up Spegal grips for it that I dress it up with sometimes.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Have wanted one for close on to 50 years.. since I read the book Serpico.....

maybe one day.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Another C-series..

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Belgian/Portuguese with a few upgrades.
Novak sights, C&S wide trigger (no mag safety) with an Action Works trigger job, extended slide release and Spaegel grips. Oh, and some skateboard tape.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
bac1023 - Most impressive indeed. I admire generational collections which highlight the evolution of a particular model. Thank for sharing.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Don't have one, but you need to show the whole thing, unblocked. Razz

Anyway, looks like it's been customized some. Details?

Sir, I bow in your general direction and earnestly suggest that you buy a nice BHP.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I love the bluing on that engraved model, I keep debating on getting mine refinished.

Unblocked pics Big Grin

Don also did the work on this one...

all I would do it clean it, carry it and shoot it,

spend the money for the refinish on ammo and enjoy!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post