SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has anyone had a custom rear sight made?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone had a custom rear sight made? Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
The rear sight on my CZ Tactical Sports Orange broke. I’d like to swap to a fixed but not the large blade style that was on the older Tactical Sports. Not a lot of options.

I like the sight picture as is and I’ve got my load set so no real need for adjustments.

Has anyone had this done and how was the pricing?

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8345 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! I'm surprised there aren't other good off-the-shelf sight options available for your excellent CZ. But if you get stuck, I'd take a crack at it. I've made a few sights over the years.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you Bruce! I’d like that! I’ll send an email to the shop.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8345 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post