SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 now available in California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 now available in California Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Sig Sauer: P365 now available in California

I'm going to my range, rent a 365, and if I like it will add one to my 320.

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
From the CA DOJ handgun roster:

quote:
An asterisk (*) next to the model name below indicates that the handgun was added pursuant to the court's order in Boland v. Bonta. C.D. Cal. Case No. 8:22-cv-1421-CJC-ADS [Dkts. 60, 61]; 9th Circuit Case No. 23-55276 [Dkt. 7].

Hooray for Boland v. Bonta!

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Sig Sauer: P365 now available in California

I'm going to my range, rent a 365, and if I like it will add one to my 320.

I was surprised at the recoil. Not heavy but a bit sharp. After a couple of range sessions, it did not bother me. Super light and thin on your hip, you do not really feel it at all.

-c1steve

Posts: 4063 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Put my money down on one today as well

Posts: 1970 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Well I’m watching this at least. Supposedly the modifications to add a MDM makes the grip module unchangeable. If I remove the MDM and can mod the P365 then I may grab one just to turn it into an XL, or else I’ll stick to my CA320.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG has finally brought 2018 to you, California. At least you patiently allowed the rest of us to experience the fun of broken firing pins and out-of-spec trigger return springs. Wink

-MG

Posts: 2014 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Good luck, doc. Hope you’ll like it.

Q

Posts: 26479 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Q. I've put my money down already. Still plan to rent one at the range prior to arrival.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That didn’t take long!
Notified my 365 is in stock. Will do the 4473 when I return to SD.

Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
That didn’t take long!
Notified my 365 is in stock. Will do the 4473 when I return to SD.

My pickup is on Black Friday - so since I don’t want to brave turners then I’ll pick up next week.

The P365 will actually replace three guns I carry (a G43, 43X, and a G26…).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1970 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I will need to get qualified to add my new 320 and 365 to my list of carry pistols. That's three things I never thought I would get to post here. Yee-haaaa!

posted Hide Post
I carry the 365 almost exclusively now. I insisted on the safety version and am not disappointed. Amazed by low recoil for its size.

I added a couple of 12 round mags.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am enjoying mine with a wilson x grip module.
The magazine disconnect comes out with no trouble.

Posts: 5 | Registered: September 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post