SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Crimson Trace KARMA Kimber Solo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crimson Trace KARMA Kimber Solo Login/Join 
Picture of arflattop
posted
I have a Crimson Trace LG-408 laser grips for a Kimber Solo. I’m certain they’re unused, as I owned the Kimber for about a week before selling it.

Karma open to Current Sigforum members And I will pay shipping in CONUS. I will use the Karmanator if it still works on Saturday night, and get it in the mail Monday.

Thanks to Para and all the members who make this a great place to learn everything from firearms to physics.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Kimber Solo owner here. Put me in coach. Very generous of you. Smile

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you! Would look good on my solo count me in. And I agree Sig forum is by far the best forum on the Internet!

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma and thanks for offering. Place my name in the hat, I unwittingly bought the Solo and mine is the most accurate"single shot" pistol I've ever owned.

Posts: 265 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Place my name in the hat...give the old girl a fresh magazine of 124s and a new set of Laser Grip Shoes= a great reason to pull her out of the safe.
Thank you

Posts: 90 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Put me in coach.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
And the Karmanator just selected cnkrdk as the winner! Congratulations, and thanks for everyone's interest.

I will send the winner an e-mail in a few minutes.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please for my Brother's Solo (if allowed).

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again and congrats cnkrdk

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for such a generous Karma. Haven't shot the Solo in a while, but now will have a good reason to. Thanks again. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 265 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post