SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New 9mm..seeking advice
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 9mm..seeking advice Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The HK is a solid choice. With magazines at times costing $50 each, you got more icing on the cake. I was about to suggest the M17 version of the P320, but...

Posts: 3225 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the VP9 through Bass Pro Shops as they had it for $549 with 3 magazines. It only has iron sites, which I am fine with.I had some gift cards I won at work so I was only out of pocket $35. I would not have gone there if it were not for that. I’ve heard horror stories about buying guns there. Personally, I like shopping for other things there. I drove 1 1/2 hours to Savannah to pick it up. I had a terrific experience. 3 people had to be involved as per their policy. All 3 were great to talk to and I was out in under an hour. I hit the range with it today. I put 200 rounds through it. I love everything about it except the mag loader. It takes some getting used to. I put about 250 rounds through my Sig P322 while there as well. Both great guns. I truly love shooting that Sig though. It’s so cheap to fire rounds and accurate as heck.
I guess I filled my bucket list as I have wanted an HK for over 25 years. (I still want a Sig .45 to complete my collection)

Posts: 72 | Location: Southeast Georgia  | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
I snagged a VP9 in December on clearance through PSA for $500 which qualified for the promo though I used the web bucks on other things. It wasn’t the OR model just the tan frame with XS night sights and two seventeen round mags which was fine with me.

I bought a P30 last week to get the in-store Tac Pack with three mags (and a $50 store card plus this qualifies for the current $200 promo) and I am using the promo web bucks this time on another 4-5 magazines. It makes me wonder if they’re planning on releasing some new stuff this year so they’re trying to move inventory. Who knows. I’d love to see the VP9CC come to the American market.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1744 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both, HK VP9 and P320 AXG and P320 M17. I really like the HK, but if I had to choose, the 320 is my absolute favorite. I like it so much I think I have 8 Sigs now and love them. But if I never picked up a Sig, the HK would be top dog. I have had a G19 for over 15yrs and thought it didn't get any better...until I shot the HK, then the 320s. Tough choice, I don't think you would be disappointed with either one.

Posts: 7 | Location: the East Valley of AZ | Registered: August 16, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
My first vote for the options given is the Sig P320... but I have to throw a wild card in here.

I accidentally bought an FMK 9C1... it is probably the most accurate striker fired pistol I own. I don't shoot, let alone carry it, just because it has one of those little flipy levers on the side that has to be moved so the red dot shows before you can pull the trigger. But besides its accuracy... it's also made here in S.C.!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post