SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Infinity 2011 is done...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Infinity 2011 is done... Login/Join 
posted
I really love the way these guys build pistols. Everything built in house from the finest materials. They produce works of art. The level of craftsmanship is incredible. Even at $6000 its a great value, in my opinion. This one is all carbon steel, other than the aluminum trigger and magwell and stainless steel guide rod.

Looking forward to getting this one to the range...

Posts: 1315 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing! I’m looking forward to the range report.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
WOW ...... just WOW. What a beauty of a pistol. John

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Countach. In every sense of the word, as spoken in Piedmontese.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a work of art!

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is something else.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Looks like a gun for a good weather range trip, hate to get it all wet.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Eek

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Almost to pretty to shoot...Very nice. Enjoy!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! Eek

That is impressive!!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Oh yum!

I love 2011s, but sadly my own budget for them tops out at less than half of what that bad boy runs. Wink Frown

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
While a bit spacey for me, the details are amazing. I did throw up in my mouth a bit at that price, but whatever floats your boat.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
That’s giving me guy cramps, but thankfully it’s out of my price range. Did you also get the Island Front Sight.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet sight tracker ya got there!

How does this example compare to your Cabot Nero?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eek

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You aren't really gonna shoot that are you???
Just wow! That is a sexy ass piece of art posing as a gun. I'm in love.....

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
While a bit spacey for me, the details are amazing.
<snip>

Ditto.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an impressive gun. Not very traditional but that's a good thing. Definitely a head turner.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, thanks for all the kind words. It’s an awesome pistol and I highly recommend one if you have the means.

No it’s not traditional. However, I don’t feel the 2011 should be traditional. It’s a competition focused platform, modern, and cutting edge in some ways from materials used to manufacturing methods. I like them to look high tech and futuristic.

I have plenty of traditional and “elegant” looking pistols and love them. However, the 2011 design doesn’t lend itself well to tradition, in my opinion. It’s a brash, in your face kind of gun and I spec them out accordingly.

Check out my LimCat for example... Wink

Yes, I like blue and silver Big Grin

Posts: 1315 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post