SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 - after 2 years - what’s your verdict
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 - after 2 years - what’s your verdict Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
It will be the next gun I buy. Specifically a P365 w/ safety, have it milled for Romeo 0, then add an XL grip module (probably have to make a safety cut out). I think that would a great carry gun, smallest gun I have now is a P6.

Why not just buy the 365XL with safety? Yes, the barrel is 1/2" longer, but the slide is already milled and it already has the XL grip.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Without checking my load sheet for the exact count, I'm over 1300 rounds though my 365 with near 100% reliability. It's my daily carry piece if I'm going anywhere off the farm. Accuracy continues to amaze me with ~1" groups at 10 yds, slow fire, the rule. It's fed everything I've tried to include the usual JHP's plus a few hundred reloaded lead SWC's. My one complaint is that the issue sights shoot with a POI under the front sight dot....I like a higher impact. YMMv Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 727 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post