SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Here is something for P49/P210 service pistols fans in this group.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is something for P49/P210 service pistols fans in this group. Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Two Shanks:
All very nice. I was looking at a P210-6. It is stamped made in Switzerland but it does not have the Swiss cross on the top of the slide. Can someone tell me why this is. Thank You

Only some P210-6 have it. Most do not. I don’t know why.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Two Shanks:
All very nice. I was looking at a P210-6. It is stamped made in Switzerland but it does not have the Swiss cross on the top of the slide. Can someone tell me why this is. Thank You

I have no idea if my '-6 has the Swiss Cross in Shield engraved on top of the slide. It has a factory adjustable rear sight assembly installed so I guess I'll never know.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a little higher serial number than Yours and does not have the target sights. Is marked made in Switzerland. Thanks for your reply. Very nice collection You have.

Posts: 21 | Registered: March 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P210 Dinosaur thank You.

Posts: 21 | Registered: March 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the Karma! Big Grin

Very sweet horde you've got going on there.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post