SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Took a few of my higher end guns out for some shooting today….interesting results.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Took a few of my higher end guns out for some shooting today….interesting results. Login/Join 
posted
I had a little free time so I took my newly acquired Wilson Combat Experior, CZ Shadow 2, HK P7 and Glock 19 out for some shooting and testing today. This was my first time out with the WC and my 3rd time shooting the CZ. I have had the HK for several years and the custom G19 was a 50th birthday gift from my siblings.

To be honest, they all shot about the same in my hands. I’m not the best pistol shooter, but not the worst either. My groups with the P7 were almost the same as the CZ and WC. The Glock was cheating as it has a red dot on top Big Grin. I did find that the CZ shot better with Turkish ammo. Foreign gun, foreign ammo equaled tighter groups in my hands.

The HK held its own with the more modern stuff.

WC…..first time out 7-15yds

HK P7 7yds

G19 7yds red dot

CZ side by side WC 7ds

CZ with Turkish ammo 7yds

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Which trigger is in your G19?

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting.

It appears the Shadow 2 shoots as good as it looks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice shooting! You are too good to be shooting at 7 yards. You need to back up a bit! Big Grin

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Great shooting but the P7 doesn’t count. You literally have to go out of your way to shoot a P7 poorly. Razz.

Glad you are enjoying the toys and once again awesome shooting.

Take care, shoot safe.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
Nice!

Which trigger is in your G19?

It is the factory trigger. I see no reason to change it.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Great shooting but the P7 doesn’t count. You literally have to go out of your way to shoot a P7 poorly. Razz.

Glad you are enjoying the toys and once again awesome shooting.

Take care, shoot safe.

Chris

Lol….it is hard to shoot one poorly.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
Very nice shooting! You are too good to be shooting at 7 yards. You need to back up a bit! Big Grin

I went to 15 yds, but I start to open up there. I’m a much better rifle shooter. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Nice groups. The P7 should’ve been better, it’s the only one with a fixed barrel of the group!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Note to self:
Do not piss off this guy!
Nice shooting!!

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post