SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK Summer Promo! 4 free magazines with P30 or VP9.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK Summer Promo! 4 free magazines with P30 or VP9. Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Dang. I might have to buy another P30 or VP9/VP40. Big Grin

FYI Grabagun has the VP9 for $450. If you are considering this wonderful pistol I would not wait long as they will sell out quickly at that price once word of the promo gets around.

http://grabagun.com/heckler-an...-15rd-bl-2-mags.html

I saw this at CDNN website for HK pistols.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: grumpy1,

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not need another pistol! I do not need another pistol! I do not need another pistol! Crap which on do I choose!

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Well, that's one more mag than the promo on the FN 509 that I don't need.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don't have the money for the P30 long slide.....dammit. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess it's time for a new Vp9 cause that's a smokin deal

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's like somebody putting $200 in your pocket. If I didn't already have one and a pile of mags for it I'd jump at this deal.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I am going to jump on this deal. VP9 LE, here I come. Cool

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Always wanted a VP9. Just bought one from Grab-a-gun. Great price for a pistol with 6 magazines!

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this. I told the wife I was done getting anymore for a while but....

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Congrats on those getting a new VP9. The magazines go for $35 which means that is worth $140. Subtract that from the $450 GAG wants for a VP9 your net would be $310. A new VP9 for less than a Canik. That is a SMOKING deal.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Shame I don't have any desire for a backup. It's a smokin' deal, indeed.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've noticed that since this promotion has started a few of the bigger online dealers have jacked up their prices on the VP9 .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grab a gun jacked their price up almost $100.00 in a few hours today,while CDNN stayed the same. That is a bunch of crap. So much for the mag deal with the increased price.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I already have a VP9.

Wish it was for VP40 so I can convert it to 357. Never took a liking to the P30.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Grab a gun jacked their price up almost $100.00 in a few hours today,while CDNN stayed the same. That is a bunch of crap. So much for the mag deal with the increased price.

Glad I jumped on the Grabagun deal right away last night. I have a feeling CDNN is going to sell out first!

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Suhweet!

Just ordered a Tactical LE for $655 shipped from CDNN.

Should be able to sell my current VP9 LE for $500 locally, so for $150 or so I get 4 mags, threaded barrel, and suppressor sights. That's a bargain!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I already have a VP9.

Wish it was for VP40 so I can convert it to 357. Never took a liking to the P30.

The promo is for any VP 9 or 40.

Link to promo

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Suhweet!

Just ordered a Tactical LE for $655 shipped from CDNN.

Should be able to sell my current VP9 LE for $500 locally, so for $150 or so I get 4 mags, threaded barrel, and suppressor sights. That's a bargain!

I think the Tactical comes with regular sights .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I seriously thought about getting one yesterday. While they're nice, I'm not as much a fan of the trigger as my friend's PPQM2 (if I'm going to buy something striker-fired that is not a Glock.)

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Damn you!

Time to hunt down a VP40

Never mind. Cheapest I can find was VP40LE for $520 then $250 for the barrel. Can't really see spending $800 for a non carry gun when that will get me twin gen4 32s that will be carry guns. I'm still waiting on my two CZ P10C-SRs.

Gotta take a break this year. Too many guns. Too many lightsabers.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post