SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    i-Shot Range Bag Replacement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i-Shot Range Bag Replacement Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted
I'm in the market for small to medium sized range bag. My current range bag was made by i-Shot and since they appear to be out of business, I'm wondering if the Sig Forum brain trust has a new favorite range bag brand? I'm looking for something on the size scale as the i-Shot Mini Deluxe. Thank you!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
iShot is now SERT. However I don't think he makes range bags anymore, just rifle cases and tac nylon gear.

The Mini Deluxe is a great little bag. Still using mine, as well as a large case that I got for testing. Both still going strong.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
LaRue
https://www.larue.com/products...ctical-pro-shooters/

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxpedition pissed me off recently but I have a couple of their range bags. They are just about perfect. The inside ammo “duffel” comes out and gives you extra room if you need it. Side pockets have 6 pistol mag pouches sewn in. Real nice.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I bought my wife this fieldline and it works just fine
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fie...efb3a7b2&athena=true

this black hawk might be another contender
https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLA...LEAQYAyABEgJ8pvD_BwE

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway USA is good to go with their bags. And often on sale.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16105 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
I personally like using a quality backpack as a range bag. Easy to carry and looks a little less obvious.

I currently have an overpriced Maxpedition and carry my folded MPX, two Glocks, mags, ammo, hearing and eye protecting and a small cleaning/maintenance kit.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
Eberlestock Bang-Bang I will never buy anything else.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Midway USA is good to go with their bags. And often on sale.

I agree.

I use a MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag.
Might be a bit larger then the OP is needing.
It has held up very well.

The MidwayUSA Range Bag Backpack looks interesting.

But that Range Bag - LaRue Tactical Pro Shooters looks good.
Looks like a smaller version of my Midway bag.

Posts: 4366 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
I bought my wife this fieldline and it works just fine
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fie...efb3a7b2&athena=true

Agree, I have posted links to this one several times. Its a really nice bag.

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I love my i-Shot bag, doing well after many years of use. It is really too bad it is no longer available.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
the midway bag is nice. but he asked for a smaller bag and the midway bag is large.

I have a bag master from Missouri. Love that bag!! large and well made.. Its sa that they went out of business!!!

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post