SIGforum
Beretta A3's exist?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7700078024

March 11, 2017, 08:04 PM
mike56
Beretta A3's exist?
Actually handled one, Beretta M9 A3, about a year ago.
Since then, can't find one. 2 on gunbroker for several hundred over msrp.

Prefer the G model.
Figured that after giving up army contract they would be gearing up for civilian market? Anybody see them?
March 11, 2017, 08:21 PM
copaup
Seen several around here. Don't seem to stick around long in display cases, unlike the standard 92s.
March 12, 2017, 08:21 AM
PGT
They're still like 27,000 units allocated. Demand far outstrips their ability to supply.

Best advice; sign up for the back in stock notification at KYGUNCO and be ready to place your order within 5-10min of the email. $839 is the best deal going on these and they do get batches in every few weeks.
March 12, 2017, 11:20 AM
Lord Vaalic
I've been hesitant to order one from the internet, the only one I have seen in person had a horrible finish, and it was not complete on the rails and parts of the slide. I want one bad, but I don't want a bad one.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
March 14, 2017, 01:33 PM
beretta-neo
I gots me two Smile

March 14, 2017, 03:10 PM
sprg03-A3
The Field & Stream store by my house (Troy, MI) has had one on display for a few months now. Unfortunately not a 'G' model.
March 14, 2017, 06:09 PM
jcat
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
The Field & Stream store by my house (Troy, MI) has had one on display for a few months now. Unfortunately not a 'G' model.

easily (and affordably) converted. Go get it!

March 14, 2017, 07:09 PM
sprg03-A3
quote:
Originally posted by jcat:
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:

easily (and affordably) converted. Go get it!

Just bought SAO Legion, and an Elite RX SAO a few weeks ago. Need to have some funds available for when the Brig Tac arrives, but otherwise I'm kinda tapped out!
March 14, 2017, 08:05 PM
K.O.A.M.
If you just want the G and have a F or FS, Beretta now sells a drop-in replacement. I converted a 1975 Berben import with it-just dropped right in with no issues. Cost me about $50 from Beretta.

What, me worry?
March 14, 2017, 09:29 PM
Lord Vaalic
After giving up, my local dealer just called and said he had one in G version for me. bad timing as I don't need to be spending the money right now

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day