SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P226 Combat w/ Streamlight/Surefire light holster options

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sig P226 Combat w/ Streamlight/Surefire light holster options Login/Join 
Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted
Am I simply looking in the wrong places or are they that hard to find?

I've done well with Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment and would like to stick with similar OWB holsters.

Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Highly recommend KT-Mech as another option. I've got three of their Defender OWB light bearing holsters (one is for an FN pistol I no longer own) and they're the best. Less expensive than Raven or Bravo and IMO equal quality.

With nothing more than a sort of baggy carhartt long sleeve TShirt my G21/TLR1 disappears on my hip at 330 in my KT holster. Same goes for the G34.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a bladetech with the surefire x300. Lights are always a challenge.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BKLYNIRISH:
Am I simply looking in the wrong places or are they that hard to find?

This is what I chose for my P320 FS + Inforce APL: Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Nocturnal

Looking... looks like I've another 2-3 weeks of wait time.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
I have a Bravo Concealment for my 226R and Surefire 300. Works very well and carries tight to the body

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Report This Post
Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highlander81:
I have a Bravo Concealment for my 226R and Surefire 300. Works very well and carries tight to the body

They don't appear to make them anymore, unless I cannot decipher their website. They are actually my first choice.

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
LAG Tactical and Eclipse Holsters make very good products....both for what you listed...

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just did a review of the Blackhawk Omnivore. Check it out.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Report This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BKLYNIRISH:
quote:
Originally posted by highlander81:

They don't appear to make them anymore, unless I cannot decipher their website. They are actually my first choice.

Maybe give them a call? My local dealer carries Bravo and has holsters that I cannot find on the website. Example , an OWB for the Browning Hi power.

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Report This Post
Picture of BKLYNIRISH
posted Hide Post
Well, shit.

"Thank you for the interest of Bravo Concealment holsters. Unfortunately, we currently no longer offer some of the custom holsters including your weapon setup. We have transitioned to an all “Quick Ship” holster offerings which include only what is available on-line. We know that most gun options are not available at the moment. Please be patient as we will be bringing back the most popular gun/holster options throughout the year. We apologize but we do not have any exact release dates for any specific gun/holster options at the moment. For the latest news and product updates subscribe to our Newsletter and stay posted to our social media channels and take advantage of our weekly product giveaways."

Thank You,
Reyna Lopez
Bravo Concealment
1012 N. Alamo Rd
Alamo, TX 78516
office@bravoconcealment.com
http:://www.bravoconcealment.com

To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Otghex.com

Similar to bravo and raven. Apparently they shortened up the wait now too.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Report This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
That's irritating.