SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *j38 and gjgalligan win!* Labor Day Sig P365 holster(s) Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*j38 and gjgalligan win!* Labor Day Sig P365 holster(s) Karma Login/Join 
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I'd prefer the clip, but would be more than happy with the loop.
Thank you for the chance at this generous Karma, Rogue!

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
If you think it'll fit the longer nose of the 365xl count me in. If not great karma either way and I hope someone puts it to good use.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8857 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
If you think it'll fit the longer nose of the 365xl count me in. If not great karma either way and I hope someone puts it to good use.

Currently, I don't believe it will fit. The end of the muzzle area is tapered/curled slightly inward.

However, if you were so inclined and okay with the muzzle end protruding out of the bottom of the holster, you could probably use something like a bandsaw to chop the very end of the muzzle area off and accommodate the longer slide of the XL.

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

Currently, I don't believe it will fit. The end of the muzzle area is tapered/curled slightly inward.

However, if you were so inclined and okay with the muzzle end protruding out of the bottom of the holster, you could probably use something like a bandsaw to chop the very end of the muzzle area off and accommodate the longer slide of the XL.

I'll bow out. I'll let someone enjoy this karma without having to butcher or bubba up a good looking holster. Big Grin

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8857 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance for the loop one please if it's not too late. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 748 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, clip please.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at the clip style. Thanks!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
I would like either one. Thanks.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1218 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has chosen j38 for the loop holster and gjgalligan for the clip holster.

Emails sent.

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post