SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Custom Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Holsters Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
I'm looking to get something nice for a Gen5 Glock 20. I seem to remember there was a member of the forum that made holsters? If anyone could point me in that direction I'd sure appreciate it!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html
He goes by the handle Country Boy, but I haven't seen him post for several years, now.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Here is his web site. You can try to reach him.
https://rgrizzleleather.com/owb-holsters.html

OOPS! You beat me to it.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I can highly recommend R Grizzle Leather.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I can highly recommend R Grizzle Leather.

He just made a holster for my Glock 19 and my Sig P365X. I also ordered a belt and mag holder from him. Everything was top quality!

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 holsters from Ryan they are very nice!

Posts: 120 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Thanks all!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several R Grizzle holsters, they are great. However a Glock 20, to me, is something I would take into the woods and maybe get thrashed. So I would buy a kydex or similar holster. Also leather is great for carrying, but for a quick draw I much prefer a plastic holster of some sort.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grizzle is top notch, I have two of his holsters from several years ago. If I remember he had a backlog at the time I ordered but his product is well worth the wait.

Posts: 933 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I have several R Grizzle holsters, they are great. However a Glock 20, to me, is something I would take into the woods and maybe get thrashed. So I would buy a kydex or similar holster. Also leather is great for carrying, but for a quick draw I much prefer a plastic holster of some sort.

I'm with ya on all points. Already have a kydex, just looking for something a little nicer for days it won't be potentially (hopefully) beat up

posted Hide Post
Gents,

I stump for HBE (Holster by Eric). Top not workmanship and designs. Buy with confidence...

Wes

Posts: 2427 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gents,

Here's a rig that Eric (HBE) did for my 1911 a few years back...

Wes

Posts: 2427 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Do yourse lf a favor and check out Privateer Leather. Link

I have holsters from Sparks, HBE, Kramer-in the past, and lots of kydex.

I just picked up a holster from these guys for my p220. I really like it.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post