SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 legion 10 round magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 legion 10 round magazine Login/Join 
posted
Just won one of these in a raffle and unfortunately I live in NY and in search of 10 round mags for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 16, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

Confused
Will that magazine fit the P365 Legion that normally uses 17-round mags?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am new to sig but what I've found is the x macro mag will fit but I think it needs an extension

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ilovebeer74:
I think it needs an extension

Fitting without the floor plate is one thing, but adding an extension that would increase its capacity to more than 10 rounds would be a problem in New York—no?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess there a few companies that put a plastic piece on the bottom to make it longer. Guess my question is will the x macro mags fit this

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

Confused
Will that magazine fit the P365 Legion that normally uses 17-round mags?

WOW I SCREWED THE POOCH ON THAT ONE. THE LISTED MAGAZINE WILL NOT FIT THE P365 LEGION.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a fellow New Yorker, I feel your pain. I hate to tell you, but you'll probably have to ditch that groovy AXG frame and put your FCU and upper in a regular XL-frame, preferably a Wilson Combat.

Then you'll need a baseplate adapter to use 10-round P365 magazines in the XL-sized frame, which normally holds 12. You can get them from Tactical Development.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: toivo,

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Maybe the tapered Tactical Development spacers will fit the AXG frame. I don't know.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:

Maybe the tapered Tactical Development spacers will fit the AXG frame. I don't know.

I didn't know they made one for full-length grips. I learned something today.

If the Legion and the XMacro use the same mags, then it should work. I know, for example, that regular P238 mags won't work in a P238 Legion, but I know nothing about the P365 Legion.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: toivo,

posted Hide Post
I found a company that also makes the adapter. Inception defense. The axg legion uses the same mags as the x macro

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ilovebeer74:
I found a company that also makes the adapter. Inception defense. The axg legion uses the same mags as the x macro

So you should be good to go. I'm using Tactical Development extensions to adapt 10-round P365 mags for use in Wilson Combat X-sized frames, and they're working fine.