SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Wilson Combat grip module?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Wilson Combat grip module? Login/Join 
posted
Anybody tried the new Wilson Combat P365 grip module? I'm tempted to order one but would like to hear some real world opinions first. The grip looks maybe a little wider in the pic on their website.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the large picture - my iPad isn’t letting me resize it.
(Edit - looks like it did resize after all)
From Wilson’s FB page.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Snake207,

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that. I had not seen WC's Facebook page, I'll give it a look.

-------------------

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the Wilson 320 grips, and was extremely pleased with it. Looks better and feels better than the original. I will probably buy one of their 365 grips also, as soon as I see one!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the P320 Wilson Modules, so I just ordered the new P365 and P365XL Modules from the Wilson Webstore. Can update when I get them.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepsiblue:
I bought one of the Wilson 320 grips, and was extremely pleased with it. Looks better and feels better than the original. I will probably buy one of their 365 grips also, as soon as I see one!

Same here.

Might even consider switching back to the non-XL grip module. The primary reason I went with the XL grip was because of the larger beavertail for my big hands, which was worth giving up the rare pocket carry opportunity. But on the WC modules, both the XL and non-XL have the same extended beavertail.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great, looking forward to your thoughts on them.

-------------------

posted Hide Post
They were backordered when I went to the web site, but will get one as soon as I can.

I have several of the P320 wilson grip modules, and like them very much.

I'd like a little more aggressive texture on the side panels. The diamond pattern is actually slick. I was hoping they'd add a bit more with a next generation, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Even sharper checking.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I ordered one. I'll give it a try. I do like my 320 grip module.

However I am really fond of my P365 with a Talon grip on it right now. So this will really have to be something special for me to switch.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I have two inbound. One standard, the other XL. Looking forward to them as I like the 320 option a lot.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After seeing this thread I ordered one for my P365. I have had one for my P320 compact for a while now and love it.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Mine came today. I’ll post a pic tomorrow if I get it installed.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine to match my P320... UPS says it will be here tomorrow

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
A simple grip module swap turned into an a hour of frustration when my fcu partially came apart. Frown

Anyway, here it is.

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine today. The XL grip fits fine, but the regular size grip is warped and the dust cover hangs down. Already sent an email to Wilson about exchanging it...

The feel of the grips is great though. Just a little bigger around with a bit of a palm swell. Very grippy too.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and ordered one today. And I just got my P365 back from CCR with a gorgeous dark Garrison Grey finish. Oh well, if I like the WC (and from what you all have said I think I will) I'll send it to Brad and Mary for some dressing up. It's a regular size, I sure hope it's not warped too!

-------------------

posted Hide Post
dry-fly what trigger is that?

-------------------

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
dry-fly what trigger is that?

Armory Craft.

https://www.armorycraft.com/pr...ghtly-curved-trigger

posted Hide Post
Did any of you put the tungsten rods in the grip module?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post