SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Parts unique to P239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parts unique to P239 Login/Join 
posted
I have a p239 in 40 I do not shot much I understand Sig will no longer be stocking parts for this out of production pistol. I am pretty good on spare mags, but not on other parts. I understand that many parts will be available as they are used in other models currently in production.

My question is what parts beyond magazines are unique to the P239 and will not be available in the future. If it is a small number of parts I will try to obtain spares if still possible. Thanks.

davemercer

Posts: 936 | Location: NE USA | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Top Gun Supply can help you. I too have this exact gun in new condition. I am thing recoil spring for starters.

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
My first thought was the hammer.

Posts: 3517 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the people who are gunsmiths/armorers . . . What parts are most likely to wear-out or fail on the P239 under 'normal' usage???
By 'normal' I mean:
*Two or Three range sessions a month,
*100-200 rounds per session, and
*Cleaned after every session.

Recoil springs, obviously.

But what other parts should I get now???
Before they become scarce like the magazines have.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call folks at Top Gun Supply and ask your question or talk to Sig Customer Service. Here is Top Gun 239 parts https://www.topgunsupply.com/g...-p239-gun-parts.html

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post