SIGforum
P239 With a suppressor

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7520041225

September 11, 2026, 08:11 AM
gjgalligan
P239 With a suppressor
Anybody ever have a can on a P239, if so were you satisfied with the setup?
I have a 9mm & 2 .40s in the safe and was thinking about trying to find a threaded barrel for one of them.
Thought that setup might work good for a HD gun.

Any thoughts on where I might find a threaded barrel for a P239?


Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.
September 11, 2026, 08:25 AM
FenderBender
I've seen that setup, I think bar-sto was the barrel manufacturer.


_____________________________________________
Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways."
September 11, 2026, 09:52 AM
P250UA5
Didn't Sig offer an OE 9mm with a TB?

Edit: P239 Tactical


Not sure how available the OE TB is, but would be the most likely to just drop in.




The Enemy's gate is down.
September 11, 2026, 01:46 PM
SigSentry
2012 catalog. A can would be nice. Someday. pitch is M13.5 x 1 LH on the barrel.


September 12, 2026, 09:14 PM
inspcalahan
I've got a P239 in .357sig, grabbed the extra .40sw barrel and then went down the road with a threaded 9mm barrel for it. Being able to shoot all three calibers in one gun, needing only a barrel, or barrel/spring/magazine swap is pretty fantastic.

I believe my threaded 9mm was from SilencerCo and I've used it with a Gemtech Blackside .45 can with decent results. I have recently picked up an Otter Creek dedicated 9mm can but, haven't had it on the P239 yet.