SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Detroit or Black Point
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Detroit or Black Point Login/Join 
posted
P365XMacro Tacops w/ Foxtrot 2R and Holosun optic is my gun. Been searching for a few weeks for an IWB holster. The Foxtrot2 has been the issue. I have found two companies that custom make holsters for this setup, Detroit and Black Point. Looking for feedback on the quality of these brands. I am NOT interested in opinions on other brands or lights, this is my setup.
4-6 week production time for both companies. Right now it’s a coin flip, would love to hear what those using these two brands have to say
Thank you.

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^You should stop doing that...You can click on 'Edit or Delete Message' icon (The little folder icon w/ the eraser), and simply edit your existing post. Then you could delete the other two...Just sayin' Wink

Regarding your OP, while I don't have a complete holster from them, I do have a Trigger Guard Holster for a P365X from Detroit Holster, and I can attest that the quality is excellent! They have a myriad of options, and the product is well thought out.

https://www.detroitholster.com/store/product/dix/

I got the Std version for my P365 in Carbon Fiber Armor Black for pocket carry use when wearing a coat. Also, my P365(s) have the Armory Craft Extended Mag Release Button, and the Std. version works just fine with them.

Detroit Holster makes nice stuff in my limited experience with them. I do have other kydex holsters from GunfightersInc (a couple of Ronin OWBs and their Kenai Chest Rig), which I really like FWIW. Which Holster from Detroit are you considering as they make a bunch of 'em?

Oh, and welcome to SIGforum! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Big fan of Black Point holsters, as I have two of them. Very well made, and the OWB units are molded with a curve to them that makes them very comfortable and close-fitting.
Black Point is worth the wait.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the double on the message, didn’t see the eraser on my phone.
Considering FO3 and Mini Wing from BP and the 8 Mile w/ claw from Detroit. I “think” I’m going to want flexibility in where I carry, most likely 3 to appendix but not 100% certain.

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one of their trigger guard holsters for a Masada Slim. They had just started making it for that gun and it was delivered ahead of the stated time. Good quality and works great. I later sent a question about the 8 Mile with claw through their contact page. Got an answer back in a couple of hours on a Saturday. Seems like a good company with great people who care about their customers.

Posts: 59 | Registered: July 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Have a few BP holsters. They’ve held up well over time.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post