SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PP .22lr questions.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PP .22lr questions. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
Love mine, and so far it’s been awesome with whatever cheap.22 I’ve put through….

Bill R

Is that a PPK slide on a PPK/S?

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure, I got it second hand a few years ago.

I don’t think it’s the taller frame though, it’s 4 inches top to bottom of the grip, that should make it a PPK?

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
<snip>
Totally agree. Plinking tin cans, the ones I had never missed. I had many offers to buy or trade for my Walther 22s,

I practiced with them a lot, and often carried them for self defense.

We have (had?) another member that carried a Walther .22 when he went in to town.

He originated a thread, “Shootin’ in style” that was pinned in SIG Pistols for several months. The thread was about his long distance shooting results with his SIG P210s at his outdoor range. Two P210s as I recall, and he shot from a recumbent position. I’ve been trying to recall his name. Ed <something> maybe…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 22 versions of the Walther PP, PPK/S, and PPK do not have a loaded chamber indicator. Only the centerfire versions have one....

Character is doing the right thing even when no one else will know...

Posts: 50 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: June 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
<snip>
Totally agree. Plinking tin cans, the ones I had never missed. I had many offers to buy or trade for my Walther 22s,

I practiced with them a lot, and often carried them for self defense.

We have (had?) another member that carried a Walther .22 when he went in to town.

He originated a thread, “Shootin’ in style” that was pinned in SIG Pistols for several months. The thread was about his long distance shooting results with his SIG P210s at his outdoor range. Two P210s as I recall, and he shot from a recumbent position. I’ve been trying to recall his name. Ed <something> maybe…

Ed Fowler, it was. I just happened to see a recent post by him.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
DeputyCG,
Check your email, I sent you a copy of the period correct owners manual.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1531 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post