SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many different poly-striker pistols do you own
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many different poly-striker pistols do you own Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
12 Glocks
2 Kahrs

Bought and sold 5 XDs and 1 Sig 250

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
3 1/2 Glocks: Models 23, 27, and 22 with a 34 upper that has a Bomar sight set for PPC shooting, and two Walthers: A CCP and a PPS M2 that is the best shooting of all of these:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
That rear sight is a weapon on its own Eek

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Zero. I had two G23's and one G32. I ended up trading two of them for a SIG P229, and then the other for a SIG P239.

I got rid of them because the grip angle and trigger were vastly different than any of my other guns. If I was a cop and had to carry a Glock, I would carry it with pride and confidence. But since I get to choose, I prefer SIG and H&K hammer fired guns.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
None at this time, but I have owned a Glock 19, M&P and Kahr. The two (only two, but am working on it, it's a long story) I have now are poly but not striker.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lieutenant
posted Hide Post
Steyr, Springfield Armory, Walther, Glock, Beretta. in order of like.

Steve

Posts: 996 | Location: Central CT | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three Sigs & One SCCY

Posts: 282 | Location: Lake Martin, Alabama | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
12 Glocks
2 Kahrs

Bought and sold 5 XDs and 1 Sig 250

A 250 is not a striker fire, just a double action only hammer fired gun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
1 XDM 5.25 in .40

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 Glocks, 2 M&P series, 1 XDM and 1 P320.

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
2 vp9's

Sold the P320

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm just preparing my
impromptu remarks
posted Hide Post
9 Glocks, 4 S&Ws, 4 HKs...

4 Glock 17s (1 Gen 3, 2 Gen 4, 1 Gen 4 MOS)
2 Glock 19s (1 Gen 4, 1 Gen 4 MOS)
1 Glock 22 Gen 3 (w/ 9mm conversion barrel)
1 Glock 21 Gen 4 (PA State Police)
1 Glock 30S

1 M&P9c
1 M&P9 Pro
1 M&P9 Performance Center ported
1 M&P9L Performance Center ported

4 HK P7 PSPs

Posts: 331 | Location: PA | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 or 4. 3 polymer striker (VP9, PPQ, P320), 1 metal (P7PSP).

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Glocks, S&W M&Ps, Sig, H&Ks, Springfield and a Colt 2000.

Posts: 55 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Smith & Wesson and Kahr.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I've got poly-striker pistols by
Glock
Springfield Armory
S&W
HK
Walther
Steyr
Beretta
Kahr

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock model 22 third gen.

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Smith & Wesson and Kahr.

How many different poly-striker pistols do you own?

Dang it. I hate to put Kahr on that list as it just seems less strikery than the others...but if I have to include it, then my answer is 5 of 32.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Not even one!

Posts: 2401 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post