SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a few new CZ’s and a Kimber today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a few new CZ’s and a Kimber today Login/Join 
posted
I was on the search for a CZ PO1 and happen to come across this CZ 75 D Compact locally for $600. It is basically a CZ PO1 but without the PO1 marking. I think this is how they are marked for the European market. They are fairly uncommon here in the states.

The CZ 75 Compact is a pretty common gun so nothing too speacial about it other than being a nice shooter.

The Kimber is a Light Weight Kimber Custom. It was a special run done several years ago. I read there were about 400 or so done. They came from the factory with the red dot mounted. Kimber calls it the Kimber Nightstar. It is extremely accurate with the dot. This one was NIB and cost me a Ruger LC Carbine. It was an even trade and I couldn’t trade fast enough since the Ruger only cost me $400 used. All in all, not a bad haul for the past two days.

My new pup Max got into one of 5he pics….lol.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Very nice, for those of us un CZ'ed. What's the difference between the 75 & 75D? Manual safety v decocker?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15333 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice combo and the deals seemed definitely in your favor.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having recently picked up a Cz rami, I can tell you that compact will be enjoyable. My first CZ but won’t be my last.

Posts: 1628 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Very nice, for those of us un CZ'ed. What's the difference between the 75 & 75D? Manual safety v decocker?

Yes, you are correct the D (decocker) PCR or P01 typically in the states are the compact versions. The regular compacts have the manual safety.

Posts: 2960 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Very nice! The Kimber is interesting, not too many handguns with no iron sights.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

75 Compact is a steel framed compact version of the full size 75B with safety. 75D or P01 is an aluminum framed railed pistol with decocker.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Nice CZs. I picked up a PCR and I like it.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Nice pistols you picked up there!

I had a 75D Compact PCR. I disliked the trigger shape, it was just too acutely curved for my finger. I sent it to CZ Custom where they changed to an 85 trigger as well as smoothed and lightened the pull, and added a fiber optic front site. I loved that pistol and why in the hell I let a friend talk me out of it I don't know!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7099 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I bought a 75D PCR and installed the Cajun Gun Works Pro package kit in it. The trigger is fantastic and I shoot the gun extremely well. I should be receiving some custom leather for it in the next week or so. I’m looking forward to placing this gun in my carry rotation.

Posts: 2960 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
My new pup Max got into one of 5he pics….lol.

... about to deliver the dreaded hammer bite

Posts: 15895 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Sweet pistols.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
Very nice! The Kimber is interesting, not too many handguns with no iron sights.

I thought so too.

Only seen one other such 1911. Didn't look as good as usncorpsman's Kimber however.

Posts: 9157 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Nice haul!

What breed is Max?

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post