SIGforum
Quick HK Da/Sa to LEM question

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/7340036564

January 19, 2020, 10:57 AM
dry-fly
Quick HK Da/Sa to LEM question
First let me say thanks to you guys for your immeasurable knowledge and info.. I always appreciate it. I’m a Class III FFL, but am far from knowing everything. Y’all are my go to for reliable information.

So. Can HK P30’s in the DA/SA configuration be changed to light LEM to look and function like it came that way from the factory? It’s not some jury rigged type thing is what I’m getting at..

I’m not looking to do it myself, I probably would put Bruce Gray’s reset reduction kit in as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
January 19, 2020, 11:09 AM
copaup
Yes. They are designed that way. It’s one of HKs selling points. It’s an easy change. Only fiddly bit is getting everything to line back up for the hammer pin to slide back in.
January 19, 2020, 11:49 AM
GaryBF
Just be aware that doing so will leave a hole in the rear of the gun where the decocking button was. No big deal, but it's there.
January 19, 2020, 12:05 PM
cslinger
Yes it can be done but with the P series is not a sanctioned change by HK. As was said you will have the Decocker hole.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
January 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
copaup
My apologies. Disregard my original reply. The P30 has the de cocker at the rear of the slide. I had a moment of mental flatulence and was thinking USP AND HK45.
January 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
dry-fly
Awesome guys. Thank you. Robert Burke would likely be doing all the work

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...