New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Buckmark Login/Join 
posted
Picked up a new Buckmark yesterday, a Plus
Lite Competition:

On a trip to a family members cabin last weekend, despite bringing a bunch of very nice centerfire SIGs and Beretta 92s my sons, age 19 & 26 preferred shooting my .22s! They ended up going through 2 bricks. Therefore it seemed logical to but another;-}! This one is much different than my other 2 Buckmarks, a Hunter and a URX Bullseye, both with heavy 7" barrels weighing 38 ounces, 10 ounces heavier than this. Eventually I will probably put a red dot on it. Hope the image works!

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty slick pistol.
I love to shoot 22s, cheap and fun.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
That looks great!

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
How does this compare to your heavier Bucks.
Have you shot it without the flash suppressor.

I have my eye on one as well.

Buckmark black fluted lite. Really like the sights.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RGRacing:
How does this compare to your heavier Bucks.
Have you shot it without the flash suppressor.

I have my eye on one as well.

Buckmark black fluted lite. Really like the sights.

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to shoot it yet. Hopefully later this week. Just by feel, it is much more balanced than the heavier Hunter and Bullseye.

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to that review!

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post