SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New SIG 2019 product catalog now online
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SIG 2019 product catalog now online Login/Join 
posted
This link has been live for a few hours now, surprised there's been no mention here.

https://cloud.3dissue.com/1841...ERCATALOG/index.html

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Reloading components? That's new.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the X-series doesn't have the lightening cuts. I recall them saying that the lightening cuts were essential for optimal function of the gun.

I said they were stupid and cosmetic. Nope, they are required to optimal function, esdunbar you dummy they said.

Now they are no longer on the slide. So that means the new X-series is suboptimal? Lol, so you're either full of shit or producing a lesser X-series...hmmmmmmmmm.

As for the catalog, I'm bummed to see they didn't offer a G19 sized 365.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While your continual snark is a bit tiresome, I do think the new X-guns have indeed been "dumbed down". The loss of the hard-fit barrel (and to a lesser extent, the slide cutouts) reflects "faster and cheaper" more than "better".

posted Hide Post
Interesting.

What stands out to me the most is the dearth of .40S&W options.

In 226, only the Legion.
In 229, only the Nitron.
In 320, in Full-Size and Compact, but not the other options.

I guess Sig has determined that the .40S&W isn't a sufficient seller for them to be concerned with?

Personally, I prefer 9mm over .40 anyway, so it isn't a hardship.

I just thought it was interesting.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 683 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Archer1440:

Smells of a burner account. Just use your normal account. I promise not to be mean. But, yes, if they don't have the pretensioned barrel, they have dumbed down the X-Series. If that's the case, you wanna bet they keep the same price? That would be the source of my snarkyness with Sig. Average product for a premium price...Sig USA!

quote:
Originally posted by bczrx:
I guess Sig has determined that the .40S&W isn't a sufficient seller for them to be concerned with?

This has been happening in the gun world in general, it's not just Sig from what I've seen. Gunshops can't move .40 very well around here. The deep discounted guns are always .40. Look at Glock, they're almost solely focused on the 9mm lately.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't post here much, but have been here since 2003. Not a burner account.

And still tired of your continual snark. Smile

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The deep discounted new standard for beater and truck guns are always is the .40, and thank goodness for affordable high-quality options.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like their Bravo 4 optic is not included in this latest catalog.

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
As expected, the P227 is history.
And, the P210A Supertarget continues to be MIA.

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't bother to go to the website. If something kickass comes out I here it from ya'll

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

but, datP210 air pistol doh!

Posts: 3062 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

but, datP210 air pistol doh!

I thought that was a Hi-Point. Eek

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice catch and good link the catalog sir - Thanks! I still want an SP2022 and was tickled to see the FDE version still in the catalog. What's really missing, though, is the P232 ... Frown It's still active on the SIG German website. Maybe some enterprising FFL will attempt to import a few of them (although SIG USA would prolly put the kabosh on that in a New York minute).

Edited to add: what the hell is a burner account?

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoJelly:
Nice catch and good link the catalog sir - Thanks! I still want an SP2022 and was tickled to see the FDE version still in the catalog. What's really missing, though, is the P232 ... Frown It's still active on the SIG German website. Maybe some enterprising FFL will attempt to import a few of them (although SIG USA would prolly put the kabosh on that in a New York minute).

Edited to add: what the hell is a burner account?

SIG US has zero say in anything any private importers can bring in from SIG DE. Zero. You realize that private importers have been bringing in German made SIGs ever since the ban, right? Wink

Q

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
They showed the P365 with manual safety. Hmmm

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I was glad to see the P220 Legion SAO is still there, I thought they stopped making them. One of these is still on my wish list

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG US has zero say in anything any private importers can bring in from SIG DE. Zero. You realize that private importers have been bringing in German made SIGs ever since the ban, right?

Living in Germany for 16 years, yes, I do realize private importers can bring in German SIG’s. Familiar with ATF Form 6, I am. That said, I should clarify that I was referring to licensed importers doing business in the US vs private importers bringing in onesies and twosies ...

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
What makes me sad as an old “Hell and back” guy is.....

I am most excited about two of their Airgun offerings.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7625 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I flipped through the catalog but just didn't get excited.

Years ago I anticipated January and the Shot Show like a kid at Christmas. Now it's just boring. It seems like manufacturers are releasing the new stuff before the show to one up one another. We heard about the new Glocks weeks before Shot. It's like stores seeing who can put up Christmas decorations the earliest. I think we are after Labor day now lol.

I appreciate manufacturers putting out new stuff but it just seems so boring now. Too much "look at me" and not enough innovation.

That catalog did NOTHING for me. Except show me the Sig brand is nothing like I associate it with.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post