SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Walther PP/PPK/PPKs Spring Kit OEM & Wolff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Walther PP/PPK/PPKs Spring Kit OEM & Wolff Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Congratulations to our winner Beretta92! Thanks to all who participated.

Offered in this KARMA is a spring kit for the Walther PP/PPK/PPKs pistol. Included is a recoil spring (PPK/PPKs .380 auto specific), firing pin spring, hammer spring, extractor spring, magazine catch spring, trigger guard spring, hammer block spring and loaded chamber indicator spring. These springs represent a combination of lightly used, modern OEM Walther springs and unused Wolff replacement springs. (I don't recall which factory springs I replaced from the Wolff kit.) Other than the caliber/model specific recoil spring, I believe all of the other springs in this kit are compatible with all Walther PP/PPK/PPKs models. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t been unlucky number 1 for a long time. Lol. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7536 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please I own a PPk/S in 380cal.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a beautiful PPK several years ago from a member here. Love the gun. Gracious offer

Posts: 42 | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
Put me in for this karma please!
Interarms Stainless 380 here
Thank You!
Gary

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
If this will fit a west german PPK 380cal, I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance to win your gracious Karma. I have two PPKs and one PPK/S all in .380ACP.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In, please! I have several PPK and PPK/S .380 pistols.

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
Thank You for the GR8 Karma hsj157
They will be used wisely
Gary

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post