Tools

P365XL Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted
Coming soon.

https://www.osagecountyguns.co...w-sig-sauer-p365-xl/

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4520 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Ha! I just logged in to post the same news!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They just made the P320 X-Compact I've ordered (Blue Label though) obsolete.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Wow! I just bought and started carrying a G48, but I like this being optics ready.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now, it's competing with the 320 X-Compact. Longer barrel with less capacity.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

Ridiculous.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm.

I'm thinking they're thinking "Glock 43X".

But I'm thinking the magic in the "regular" P365 is that it can be very small, or you can add a 12rd mag to make it bigger, but you can't make this P365 XL smaller.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

Ridiculous.

Awfully close, given the upcoming extended 15 rd. magazine that will be available.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a P320 variation instead.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at the intersection of 'options are good' and 'gun buyers are idiots'. How long have we asked for smaller, more concealable guns & now that there is a tiny one out there, we want to make it bigger?

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Sig 320 subcompact ... Sig 365XL
barrel > 3.6 ...... barrel > 3.7
length > 6.7 ...... length > 6.6
width > 1.3 ...... width > 1.1
height > 4.7 ...... height > 4.8

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Hope it doesn't become available in Diamond Plate or Rainbow.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:
I'm at the intersection of 'options are good' and 'gun buyers are idiots'. How long have we asked for smaller, more concealable guns & now that there is a tiny one out there, we want to make it bigger?

Some of us don't want a micro gun, but want a single stack that wasn't designed last century. Two of the biggest gun makers, Sig and Glock, have released larger formats of their micro guns. Yup, they must be completely lost, anyone that would buy it is an idiot.

Chop a G19 down the middle. Lose what, 3 rounds?

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
quote:
Originally posted by snidera:

Some of us don't want a micro gun, but want a single stack that wasn't designed last century. Two of the biggest gun makers, Sig and Glock, have released larger formats of their micro guns. Yup, they must be completely lost, anyone that would buy it is an idiot.

Chop a G19 down the middle. Lose what, 3 rounds?

This is where I am. I just recently bought and started carrying the G48 and love it. The last time I was as blown away by a carry gun was around 8 years ago when I bought my first G19. As great as the G19 is, some days it got heavy and felt a touch too big. And some days that spare mag got left at home because it was a bit too much. I tried all of the subcompact and micro 9’s and either hated shooting them or felt like I might as well just stick with the G19.

The Glock 48 checks all the boxes for me. It’s big enough to shoot comfortably but thin and light enough to carry all day long. I’ve even been carrying a spare magazine on my belt all day along with it. I never did that with the G19.

The P365xl is very interesting to me. It’s a bit smaller than the G48, the same width, is optics ready and looks to have a rail for a light. And it holds 2 more rounds.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

thanks for putting it into perspective for me. I wanted the 365 but I have large hands and ended up getting a 320 SC. The xl is the same size with the same ammo capacity.

So I will stick with theh 320 SC. Of course if I needed exrays, straight trigger and to mount a reddot the 365xl would be pretty nice!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interesting option.
But I would have preferred the 3.7" barrel and no change in the grip height -- ie, have the option still of a ten or twelve round grip. That would have made it more interchangeable with the 365.
But I like.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

thanks for putting it into perspective for me. I wanted the 365 but I have large hands and ended up getting a 320 SC. The xl is the same size with the same ammo capacity.

So I will stick with theh 320 SC. Of course if I needed exrays, straight trigger and to mount a reddot the 365xl would be pretty nice!

I'm in the same boat. Had a 365 and it was too small for my hands. Great shooter, but the trigger pinched me every shot. I traded it on a P320SC, and have been very happy with it. As a bonus, it can share mags with my P320 Carry duty gun.

Posts: 8539 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I have large hands and I don't like the SC 320 or the 'baby' Glocks. I 100% go with extended grips.

As-is the 365 is too small for me. I like it, I want it to work, but it doesn't. The 365XL looks like with would fix my issues, adding the beavertail and 4-finger grip. The added slide mass should only help with the striker drag issues, the sights and optics ready are just welcome bonuses.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I like it. Hopefully it will be available soon. The P365XL with an RMSc would make a great carry gun!

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So glad I didn't buy a P365 yet!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post