SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    First Sig purchased since joining SIG Forum, P226 X-Five Club 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Sig purchased since joining SIG Forum, P226 X-Five Club 30 Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Believe I had my P226 Navy and Trailside before joining the forum.
This was a bit of an impulse buy after seeing 12131’s beautiful X-Six Midnight.
Should have looked into this X-Series thing years ago.

Trigger pull on this P226 X-Five Club 30 is amazing.
Just holding it you can feel the quality and precision workmanship.
Very pleased with the 5 shot range test target, it only has one flyer.
Other 4 shots are grouped nicely. Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! You did great. Enjoy that beauty.

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Sweet, congratulations and enjoy!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Your pictures dont show on my phone so I looked it up. Did you get the black or stainless finish? Its a sweet heart of a X gun.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Your pictures dont show on my phone so I looked it up. Did you get the black or stainless finish? Its a sweet heart of a X gun.
Stainless with black Mastershop grips.
Feels nicely balanced to me.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

Didn't load for me either on my Windows desktop in Brave. But they displayed properly when I opened them individually in new browser tabs.

kimber1911's main pic:

Not a fan of lightening holes, but it's a sharp looker nonetheless. Nice pickup.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations on nice addition!!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does "club 30" signify?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Very Nice!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What does "club 30" signify?

https://club30.de/
https://club30.de/waffen-start-club-30-germany.html

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post