Do you think Sig will make a P365 AXG? Would you be interested in a P365 with a metal frame?
No need. They can partner with Icarus Precision like the already did with the P320.
I bet they will but who knows when.
That being said there are aftermarket options, such as Mischief Machine....
Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six
Icarus has a p365 module. Issues are the holsters for it I believe.
I'd buy a metal framed P365. Since I never heard of Mischief Machine and Icarus Precision, I just googled them but they don't provide much info on their websites. If someone could share more info, that would be helpful.
|probably a good thing|
I don't have a cut
What info are you looking for that they aren't providing? Here's the cut and paste from one of Icarus Precisions grip module product pages. Seems pretty complete.
A.C.E. 365 Pro ELITE Grip Module Details:
Our unrelenting pursuit of excellence has lead to Icarus Precision's NEWEST "ELITE" series of grip modules taking the Sig Sauer P365 platform to a whole new level of performance and ergonomics! As with all Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” grip modules our 365 ELITE grip modules are also machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be the ultimate upgrade for your P365. Featuring standard length dust cover for flush fit with a standard length slide and integrated thumb rest, the ELITE's grip handled geometry is anatomically contoured and features full 360 degree aggressive "ELITE" performance grip texture. The moderately flared mag well and tapered extended beaver tail provides the shooter with a more positive grip, mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for accurate rapid fire and reloads. The elevated finger notch and trigger guard undercuts enhance the grip ergonomics of the firearm for more secure handling while the extended standard 1913 style picatinny rail offers the most options when selecting accessories for customizing your weapon.
A.C.E. 365 Pro ELITE Grip Module Features:
• Integrated and textured thumb rest located on the dust cover; available in "Right Hand" (RH) or Ambidextrous (Ambi) versions
• 360 degree aggressive ELITE performance texture
• XL size anatomically contoured grip handle geometry
• FLUSH FIT with an XL length slide OR tapered sides of dust cover for seamless flush fit when paired with STANDARD LENGHT SLIDE and a "Gen 2" PMM 365 Micro Comp
• Moderately flared mag well with improved base plate compatibility.
• Increased weight of aluminum mitigates recoil (weight 4.37 oz) compared to polymer versions
• Narrow extended beavertail reduces muzzle flip and improves comfort
• Exaggerated/elevated finger notch to get a higher grip position
• Standard mil spec 1913 picatinny rail for the widest range of compatible accessory options
• Available in safety & non-safety versions
• Designed to be compatible with OEM magazines & Base Plates *Tactical Development has released an Icarus Precision specific 365 magazine base plate designed for use with our grip modules*
• Capacity: 12 +1 rounds (also accepts SIG 15 round mags)
• Machined from billet 7075 aluminum
• Direct replacement of the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module
• Holsters: Our "Elite" series of grip modules will require a custom holster. We have partnered with LAG Tactical, ANR Designs, Havok Holsters, McKinatec Holsters, Tac Rig, Triad Holsters, Black Label Products & more! Contact these providers directly regarding offerings.
***Does not include Mag-Release We have not been able to source them in sufficient quantities to accommodate this option***
***Fitment note regarding holsters: Although our grips are compatible with a variety of holsters, they are not compatible with all holsters designed for the OEM 365 grip module due to the mill spec 1913 picatinny rail and integrated thumb rest features – if you have questions, contact us for recommendations regarding compatible holsters***
WE SHIP WEEKLY ON TUESDAY; READ FULL SHIPPING HERE: Returns/Warranty | Icarus Precision LLC
Mayhem Machine also makes a metal grip module.
|Powered by Social Strata|