SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which gun fits your hand the best?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which gun fits your hand the best? Login/Join 
Picture of SIN
posted Hide Post
For me it's the HK VP9 with the medium backstrap.

No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor.
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 806 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
If my finger didn't scrape the base of the trigger guard, I would have plunked down for one a couple years ago. For me the ergos and fuction are awsome.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
BHP hands down for me.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson MP 2.0.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P6.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of backlash
posted Hide Post
Browning Highpower followed by the 1911 and p210 tie.

Posts: 18 | Location: Statesville NC | Registered: August 09, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Browning Hi Power with Herrett's stocks in a dead heat with 1911 (using Ahrends cocobolo tactical stocks) and P225 coming in second.
In revolvers, a Smith and Wesson K-frame with square butt and Ahrends Retro Combat stocks is a perfect combination for me.

Yes, I was and am a big Kim Ahrends fan and miss his products dearly. Frown

Posts: 91 | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a CZ 75 Bull Compact with palmswell golfball texture LOK grips. Zero play in the barrel or slide. Crisp safety. Nicely finished. Trijicon HD orange front sight, plain rear. Polished trigger. Smooth front and back straps. No decocker. No firing pin block. Steel.

Ergonomically, feels great. That doesn't mean squat, though. All that matters is how it shoots.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1911 commander bobtail, is perfect

Posts: 128 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best I've ever held, owned and shot was the venerable Browning Hi-Power but a close 2nd is the 1911. If we're talking exclusively about Sigs, it's the P225A1 with the P365 a close 2nd. YMMv, because we're all individuals and our hand size, finger length, & personal hold technique will dictate choices. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 726 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post