SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    For all the recoil-sensitive weenies out there ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all the recoil-sensitive weenies out there ... Login/Join 
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted
who think the 10mm kicks too hard. Wink Wink Big Grin

https://youtu.be/rtZdIxVfAVg

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

I bet nobody gives her any crap in elementary school.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like a young Sarah Connor Smile

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why? Do you think she carries a 10mm to school to ensure a "polite classroom?"

I consider this an insulting remark, that just because I own and even carry a pistol, that I might just run amok and shoot somebody over a perceived insult. I just about changed dentists over such a crack.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I considered it as an attempt at humor.

Individual results may vary.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Watson:
[QUOTE]

I consider this an insulting remark, that just because I own and even carry a pistol, that I might just run amok and shoot somebody over a perceived insult. I just about changed dentists over such a crack.

Maybe you could just enjoy the video and let others do so too, if they choose, rather than start a controversy.

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ve see a couple of her videos. Why do I think she could pop off a cylinder or 3 from a Scandium smith, look me dead in the eye and mutter “pussy” under her breath. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Pretty sure the inference is that she's a Tough Little Girl... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A Debbie Downer in every crowd.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWC:
who think the 10mm kicks too hard. Wink Wink Big Grin

That was a cool video. Thanks!

Re: The 10mm out of a full-size, metal-framed pistol like the Ruger SR1911: I've a Kimber Custom II GFO 10mm. I was amazed at how soft-shooting and controllable Underwood's most potent HC rounds were out of that pistol.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jim's OK. You just touched a nerve, is all. We're all big boys.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen some of these Precocious Kids With Guns and the good ones do ok. You don't get videos of the others, but they are out there, too.

In this case, Dad bothers me worse than the child. I think talking to any shooter with a loaded gun in his hand is bad practice.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
In this case, Dad bothers me worse than the child. I think talking to any shooter with a loaded gun in his hand is bad practice.

Any shooter that can't safely handle a firearm while somebody's talking or talking to them probably shouldn't be handling firearms in the first place.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Any shooter that can't safely handle a firearm while somebody's talking or talking to them probably shouldn't be handling firearms in the first place.

And you can see him hand her a magazine with a single round in it each time before she loads and shoots, i.e. safety practices. Second, she always exercises proper gun handling, i.e. muzzle down range and finger off the trigger. In the sections where she's holding the gun and talking, there is no evidence the gun is loaded. But the show-clear Nazis are triggered easier than a libtard at a Trump rally.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Shooting steel (or any shooting for that matter) with Pit Vipers as your eye protection is a very very bad idea.
I wouldn’t trust them to protect me from hitting fly while riding a bicycle.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her AR video is awesome.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen quite a few of her videos. She is safer than many adults. A better shot than many adults too. The kid is a national treasure.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 411 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post