SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P228/9 9mm 13 round magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P228/9 9mm 13 round magazine Login/Join 
posted
I see some with oval dimples at the bottom and some flat sided that both claim to be factory SIG magazines. I know about the old zipper back mags, and have several. I’m wondering if maybe they did away with the indentation? Thank you in advance.

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dimples to restrict mag capacity to 10 rounds?

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greywarrant:
P228/9 9mm 13 round magazine

I see some with oval dimples at the bottom and some flat sided that both claim to be factory SIG magazines. I know about the old zipper back mags, and have several. I’m wondering if maybe they did away with the indentation? Thank you in advance.

German mags have the indentations (one on each side) at the bottom. Mec-Gar (Italian) mags do not. And yes, Mec-Gar makes SIG factory mags.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post