SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How about a little Bianchi Cup gun action for you guys
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about a little Bianchi Cup gun action for you guys Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wow it is a shooter. Is the .38 Super Comp different than what Ive seen as .38 TJ. I bet your builder makes a fine target gun for bullseye. Very impressive pistol you have.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Thank you for showing us this awesome pistol. It looks very well built, and I’ve heard nothing but great things about the maker. I wish you the best of luck and success in 2020. Hopefully I’ll see you out there on the range!
Merry Christmas!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Thank you for showing us this awesome pistol. It looks very well built, and I’ve heard nothing but great things about the maker. I wish you the best of luck and success in 2020. Hopefully I’ll see you out there on the range!
Merry Christmas!

-Bruce

I had a chance to talk to the owner of Accuracy X when I was at the IDPA World Championship last October.

When I mentioned you, he said he knew you and to say "Hi"

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Wow it is a shooter. Is the .38 Super Comp different than what Ive seen as .38 TJ. I bet your builder makes a fine target gun for bullseye. Very impressive pistol you have.

I am not familiar with the .38 TJ. Some have tried to tell me it was brass designed for Todd Jarrett but somehow I just don't believe that.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
Merry Christmas!

-Bruce

Thanks Bruce and I hope to see you back out on the range in 2020 as well. The last time we talked was at the 2015 Production Nationals in Barry, IL after Rick so graciously fixed my P320 that went down the day before I left for the match.

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post