SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Romeo Zero Elite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Romeo Zero Elite Login/Join 
Picture of UKCatman
posted
Have you guys seen that there is a new Romeo Zero Elite out? It comes in 2 flavors: 3 MOA Dot = $229 MSRP, or 2 MOA Dot w/ 32 MOA Circle = $259 MSRP (ala Holosun 507k).

Question:
Will you be itching to buy one?

Choices:
100% I'm going online to order it now!
No way, I'm irons all the way!
I close my eyes when i shoot anyway...

Rob

Posts: 15 | Location: WA State | Registered: January 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
You can see all of the specs here:

https://www.sigsauer.com/romeozero-elite-1x24mm.html

Rob

Posts: 15 | Location: WA State | Registered: January 26, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to buy on but I’m still waiting for the Romeo 2 to come out.

Posts: 373 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
No option for

"No, the holosun 507k is better"

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll wait. The original was so crappy, I don't want to beta test this one.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKCatman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
No option for

I have a 507k on my Hellcat. It is a really nice optic!

Rob

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I'll wait. The original was so crappy, I don't want to beta test this one.

I wonder how I managed to get a good one?

The story of my life.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UKCatman:
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
No option for

I have a 507k on my Hellcat. It is a really nice optic!

I have had zero issues with mine after almost a year. Carried daily and shot in matches.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:

I have had zero issues with mine after almost a year. Carried daily and shot in matches.

Which one? The Holosun or the Sig?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it and it might be worth looking at, but my P365XL has a 507K and the side battery port and adjustment buttons are something I don't really want to give up.

The Romeo 2 is now listed on Midway USA as "coming soon" with a $599 price. I saw it somewhere else too.

And I JUST got my M17 house gun setup with a 507C on a Forward Controls Design adapter plant with backup irons.

I do need an optic for a comped AXG build with an X-Carry slide and Sig X-ray suppressor sights and was just about hold my nose and get a Romeo 1 Pro because it fits best, BUT I held off to see if the Romeo 2 actually becomes available and is well received.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is nice to see it listed as made in America.

Posts: 8 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post