SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tried my hand at dremel stippling wood grip panels
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tried my hand at dremel stippling wood grip panels Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice job. I stipple plastic stuff because its cheap and I can replace it. You have stones to try it out on wood but you did a great job. I find a stippling job improves every handgun for me.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really impressed. They look great. I especially like the way you did the left grip, stippling only the finger locations. It gives the grips a very professional, very custom look.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I like it. Has anyone ever used a dremel cutter head for stipling plastic?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
You obviously have some natural artistic ability, because those don't look like your first try, they look like your hundredth! Those are awesome!

If I ever buy a Buckmark with wood target grips can I send them to you? Wink

Very, very nice.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
Thanks again everyone.

SigFan, any time Smile

Fz

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
The work is good.

I must have a touch of that phobia of holey things, though, because that texture always skeeves me out a little.

What about golf balls?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks good.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Trypophobia.

My stepdaughter has it as well.

quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
The work is good.

I must have a touch of that phobia of holey things, though, because that texture always skeeves me out a little.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed. Looks great. You must be very talented.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it got any better you'd think that your neighbor did it!

That looks really good, I have always liked the stippling on my old small bore match rifle, and that looks just as good as it did.

You'd think that it was professionally done.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post