SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320rx Rear Sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320rx Rear Sight Login/Join 
posted
I have a p320rx that I have had for a few months and yesterday at the range I noticed that the back sight was missing. Never paid much attention to it as I always used the Romeo1. I don't know if it fell out or was never installed at the factory. There were no scratches or any marks that showed that the sight was ever installed. My local gunsmith agreed that it might have not been originally installed. I called Sig and the tech told me to just send the slide in and they would take care of it. Anybody else have this happen? Seems odd that the sight would just fall out.

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some pictures would help. But some RX's came with a rear sight and some didn't. The romeo1 was designed to take the place of a rear sight.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post