SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is anyone carying p320 xcarry edc?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone carying p320 xcarry edc? Login/Join 
posted
Well time has come for me to pick a second gun for edc and I am on the fence between an M&P 10mm and a custom build p320 x carry. I know a lot of guys I have served with are starting to go towards the p320 as most of us never really cared for the angle of the Glock. I have been carrying HK pistols since I switched over from sig to polymer about a decade ago. So I would love to hear what you guys experience with the p320 is especially without a manual safety.

Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I forgot how to be violent

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at the 10mm SA XDM elite compact?

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
Have you looked at the 10mm SA XDM elite compact?

That's one I am not interested in.

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P320 RX X Carry has been excellent; I've used it for duty/EDC/IDPA. I normally carry it with a Grayguns low profile hardened aluminum baseplate on the magazine; reload magazines use the superb Henning Group basepads.

I had issues with the OEM Romeo 1; SIG immediately replaced wit ith the V5 Romeo 1.

For carry, I use either a Mitch Rosen/SIG OWB holster with the RDS cut-out, or an Olen kydex. Reload magazines are carried in a Olen kydex dual mag pouch.

Best, Jon

Best, Jon

Posts: 995 | Location: Auburn, WA USA | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonSigShooter:
My P320 RX X Carry has been excellent; I've used it for duty/EDC/IDPA. I normally carry it with a Grayguns low profile hardened aluminum baseplate on the magazine; reload magazines use the superb Henning Group basepads.

I had issues with the OEM Romeo 1; SIG immediately replaced wit ith the V5 Romeo 1.

For carry, I use either a Mitch Rosen/SIG OWB holster with the RDS cut-out, or an Olen kydex. Reload magazines are carried in a Olen kydex dual mag pouch.

Best, Jon

Best, Jon

Thanks for the reply. I have a pretty good astigmatism and I found the green Holosun circle dot works well for my eyes, so I have been using the 508t on my hk. This has me considering using a norsso slide as it's cut for the rmr/holosun.

posted Hide Post
Had the x-compact but felt it was snappy, trigger squishy.

Swapped it for a AXG classic carry. HUGE difference for me. Much more shootable and still easy to carry.

Posts: 1660 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post