SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Old SIG and new SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old SIG and new SIG Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Picked up the P320-M17 over the weekend. I've had the P226 since 1992. Haven't put many rounds through the M17 but was pleased with what I did run through it. Also saw the promotional and submitted my paperwork to receive two 21-rd magazines. Will add a threaded barrel in the next few months - close to 10 months before I can take possession of the suppressor I purchased last week I expect.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what model 226 is that?

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Great looking pair.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
what model 226 is that?
Looks like a standard German pinned breechblock P226 of the era - 9MM of course, with some sort of aftermarked finish - because back then it was black/blued, Nickel, 2-tone, or K-Kote (shiny black).

FDE hadn't been invented yet. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
what model 226 is that?
Looks like a standard German pinned breechblock P226 of the era - 9MM of course, with some sort of aftermarked finish - because back then it was black/blued, Nickel, 2-tone, or K-Kote (shiny black). FDE hadn't been invented yet. Wink

Correct, it’s a W. German stamped model. It’s wearing green and FDE shades of Birdsong’s Black-T finish.

Thanks, P-220. I showed the M17 to a friend of mine Sunday - his will be in tomorrow. I should have asked for referral credit from my dealer. Wink

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post