SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Staccato P Optics Ready.....Bday! :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Staccato P Optics Ready.....Bday! :) Login/Join 
Picture of Rotty37
posted
Wanted to post up some pics of my recent purchase for a birthday present for myself. I've been saving up for this Staccato P optics ready model for a while and I'm glad I did.

Got two holsters for it already. Everything is still stock other than the Holosun 508T and the X300U. Trigger weight is about 4lbs and reset is amazing. Over all quality is great and It's tack driver.

Happy Bday to me !! Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Staccato makes awesome pistols. And Happy Birthday Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

I have been looking at a new P with their new textured grip.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and a beautiful firearm you treated yourself too.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man you sure aren’t helping me curb my desire for one of those, that looks awesome. Congrats on the purchase.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!! Gorgeous pistol, you will love it I am sure. I feel Staccato got it so right with their P and their others as well, great guns.

JAMES 3:1
USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Congrats! A birthday is an excellent occasion to add a Staccato!

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. Still saving for the one I want. Exactly like yours, but with a threaded barrel.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Not only very nice, but you also got it with the correct grip option. If this was the first G2 grip that came out, there would have been far fewer complaints.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
I got a Staccato P a few months ago myself. What a sweet shooting gun! I liked it so much that I pick up a CS when they were selling the 'cosmetic blems' to 368 members.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post