SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grip panel recommendation CZ Tactical Sport
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grip panel recommendation CZ Tactical Sport Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I have the older version of the CZ Tactical Sport. The stock grip panels make the grip a bit too thick. I bought some of the aluminum panels which are just right, but don't really look that great on the gun given the brushed silver versus bright silver.

Another have a recommendation for a slimmer grip panel for the original Tactical Sport? Love to see pics if you have them.

I should add that the gun has the stock magwell. I'm not averse to changing out the magwell though.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lok grips are the default go to. You can order them in either the palm swell or thin. Or in my case I ordered palm swell on the trigger hand and thin on the opposite.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gloves?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Hand size.

I have small hands but have been happy with my OEM wood grip panels.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
LOK grips or VZ.

LOK has a chart that has info and comparisons to factory grips.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post