SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New holster for my G43X - Tactical Measure
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New holster for my G43X - Tactical Measure Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
So I’ve struggled for a while finding the right Appendix IWB holster for my G43X...

First I used my Bravo Concealment one for my 43 - but the butt kept printing. The holster is outstanding for the 43 with Pearce +1 mags, but the 43X kept sticking out. Then I tried the Harry’s holster design which worked great for pulling the butt in, but the holster is made for both the G43X and G48 so it’s rather long - causing some crowding / unpleasantness in the nether regions over any prolonged period of time - especially driving (we’ll just leave it at that...). Overall the Harry’s is an outstanding holster if you can make it work...

Then I found the Tactical Measure with the belt claw for the 43 (and 43X). The gun disappears by cause the claw pulls the butt in, and it’s shorter so I don’t go into high tenor every time I sit down...

If you’re looking got a reasonably priced holster that just works - I think it’s a good fit...

https://tacticalmeasure.com/co...?variant=26176382657

Posts: 1970 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post