SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I took my P320 apart to clean and now its not operational
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I took my P320 apart to clean and now its not operational Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I love MkIIs...they're awesome shooters, lack the stupid magazine safety of the MkIII, and lots of people unload them cheap in favor of the MkIV and it's promise of easy take-down. Once you understand the correct order of operations, though, the MkII is not that hard to re-assemble. I got a killer deal on mine for that reason, and it's the best .22 semi-auto I've ever owned.

I call dibbs after ensigmatic if anybody is handing out MKII-in-a-bags! Big Grin

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
If I ever take my Ruger MkII apart again, I'll probably just have to throw it away. It always takes me way too long to get it back together. I'm not that patient any more.

I know what you mean. I’ve been shooting handguns since 1972; many many guns and the Mk II is the worse gun I ever tried to put back together after cleaning. Most times now I just run a patch through the muzzle and take it apart to clean only after I have about 500 rounds between cleanings. Oddly, it comes apart easily.
There have been times when it has taken me more than an hour to put it back together

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post