SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 box/case question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 box/case question Login/Join 
posted
I just inherited a 1995-vintage P239 9mm, SN SA-12XXX. It was my older brother’s that he bought new in 1996 for a nightstand gun. Apparently he fired only a few rounds and then let it sit. Anyway, I’d like to get a correct box for it. I found an older thread that might have helped me, but the pictures have been deleted. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 99 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A 1995 SIG would have the gray plastic case as the correct box.

Q

Posts: 26426 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 99 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Just be warned... and so it begins:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ You ain't kidding.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post