SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    considering a new pocket edc gun
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

considering a new pocket edc gun Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sig P365 in a Vedder Pocket Locker.

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Kahr PM9 in a meco holster.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
P238 HD.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I either carry my LCP or Remington RM380. The RM380 is perfect for me after upgrading the springs from Galloway.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Ruger LC9s Pro, or Ruger LCR in .38.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
KT P11 for the last 8 years. Usually only in slacks, at the office. IWB with a P320C any other time.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Bond Bullpup 9mm. When going a bit lighter, beretta tomcat. Like my p238, but don’t train enough with it / 1911 to be comfortable.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I pocket carry a Springfield ‘911’ daily.

I’ll be getting the new Hellcat soon and will likely change to that.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Beretta Nano. Better trigger than a Kahr with a frame and slide that has no external controls to catch on anything.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 365 or Seecamp .32 , depending on dress. ( No....I'm not wearing a dress !! Razz )

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
I pocket carry a Springfield ‘911’ daily.

Just wondering, how do you pocket carry this, as in... empty chamber, cocked-and-locked, chamber-loaded-but-not-cocked?

just curious since I've never been much of a single action auto guy.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If I'm pocket carrying, it's a Ruger LCR .38 +P. Cause if for some reason I need to pull the trigger with the gun still in my pocket...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
If I'm pocket carrying, it's a Ruger LCR .38 +P. Cause if for some reason I need to pull the trigger with the gun still in my pocket...

you can pull the trigger in your pocket on any semi-auto ............ Once.

I too pocket carry a revolver, but mine is a 642 in a DeSantis size 2 Pocket holster. This holster disallows pulling the trigger when it's in my pocket, which, being a male, is probably a good thing overall Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry either a S&W M36 or a S&W M60 five shot J frame 1 7/8" snubbie in a Bianchi Pocket Change holster in my right front pocket. You can carry it all day and never even notice it.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Would only consider a J-frame for pocket carry. Would also need bigger pockets

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
S&W 442 or a Ruger LCP, usually.

Posts: 26911 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I like my P365 for most pockets, LCP for those other pockets.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LCP I (slide does not lock back) with 7rd mag in a Nemesis, spare mag in the other pocket. My CM9 fits in the same pocket, but 99% of the time it’s the LCP.

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P3AT/LCP is my daily pocket carry, and has been for a few years now.

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry one of several small .380s that I have. I’ve tried to pocket carry pretty much all of the small 9mms but they just feel like a brick in my pocket. Surprisingly, a j frame doesn’t feel that way at all and somehow they don’t print either.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post