SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My CZs All Got New Grips Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My CZs All Got New Grips Today Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted
I ordered grips from VZ for my 3 CZs on Friday, and they arrived today - impressive!

More importantly, I’m impressed with the quality of these grips. They fit perfectly, and feel great in the hand; I didn’t know my CZs could get any better! I’m extremely pleased, and had to show them off here...

The Family

The 75B Omega

The SP-01

The P-01 Omega

Sorry the pics aren’t great, and probably a little too big. Thanks for looking!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do the VZ grips differ in feel from the originals? I like the stock grips on my CZ, but if it's possible for a big improvement then I am interested.

Posts: 4985 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
They are a little thinner, which, although I wasn’t looking for a grip reduction, they feel good; kind of 1911-like. The ones I purchased are the “Tactical Diamonds”, so the checkering is moderately aggressive, but not uncomfortable. Of course, once I have a chance to shoot them, I may feel differently, but I do tend to like aggressive texturing. I have the Talon grips on my XD-9 Tactical and I really like that; this kind of feels almost that aggressive to me.

SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Oh! One more thing that’s different...at the top of the grip panels, the VZ grips have kind of a sharp ledge, versus the 45 degree sloped edge on the original CZ grips. since I don’t rest my thumb there anyway, it won’t bother me at all, but if you rest your thumb on the top of the CZ rubber grips, you may find the sharp edge of the VZ uncomfortable.

SigFan

posted Hide Post
I've got some thinking to do about grips. Thanks!

Posts: 4985 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
I have VZ's on my police. Make a good feeling gun feel better.

czpolice1 (1 of 1) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/][/url]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Very nice SigFan! I like the blue and yellow options. They add very nice touches to outstanding pistols.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone!

SigFan

Picture of RoverSig
posted Hide Post
Very nice grips. I've got a couple of sets of VZ revolver grips, and they fit well. You have a nice CZ family.

I added LOK grips to my CZ-75BD -- similar G-10 material, also a nice fit. A tad less expensive.

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post