SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 Nightmare
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 Nightmare Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I put a 1911 Nightmare on layaway today. I'm thinking layaway might slow down my addiction? My new plan is to sell a gun before I buy a new one. Let's see how long that lasts!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Good Luck on both counts !

From experience on the sell then buy... it don't work !!

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May be hard to wait. My Nightmare Carry is the best shooter of my 4 1911s.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Among vthoky's wish list:
"I wish I hadn't passed on that 1911 Nightmare at my favorite LGS a couple of years ago." Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds awesome. But who the hell made up this name. It sounds like you have a sig 1911 that is a nightmare (because it doesn't work right or something).

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sold my Fastback Carry (which had maybe 600 rounds and I kept it meticuously clean) when I somewhat impulsively got a DW Guardian from a local brick and mortar that was on consignment. Still sweet, and shoots well, but it appears it has been shot a LOT. I think the duty finish fooled me (my bad) as it hides the wear so well. I might have to get a new match barrel and get it fitted. Also sort of wish I held on to my Sig Fastback as I did not really need the money, but to appease my wife and did I really need two virtually identical pistols...

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

I love my Nightmare Carry!

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your Nightmare!
I got a Nightmare Carry for Christmas and it is great in terms of looks, feel in hand, felt recoil, and accuracy. It is appropriately named, NOT as a pox on its owner, but on its target.

So, take it out of layaway ASAP. You will love it!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post